With our rates, what you see is what you get.
Small, medium and large sized businesses across Victoria, New South Wales and South Australia benefit from Blue NRG’s competitive and transparent rates.
We don’t offer huge discounts applied to inflated prices and other confusing trickery. In keeping with our simple approach and transparency, most of our small and medium business customers are not bound by fixed terms or exit fees.
Our customers stay with us for the no-nonsense customer service experience they receive. Clear and accurate billing, the My Account portal, and our Melbourne-based Customer Experience Team that answers 96% of calls within 30 seconds are all good reasons to switch to Blue NRG.
Electricity pricing is a complicated business. Every region nationally has its own tariffs and tariff structures, set by the distributors who are responsible for delivery of the electricity to your business.
For this reason, the easiest way to determine Blue NRG’s rates for your business electricity is to use our no obligation 1 Minute Quote tool.
With Blue NRG you receive:
- Great electricity rates
- No fees for credit card payments
- No lock in contract*
- Monthly e-Billing
- Access to the My Account portal
- Smart Bills - consolidated billing for multiple accounts
*for customers who use less than 100 Mwh in NSW and customers who use less than 160Mwh in Vic and SA
How we reduce your electricity costs
- By giving you competitive rates
- By keeping our own costs low, whilst still investing in features and customer service
- By avoiding expensive marketing campaigns
- By getting things right the first, time, so you don’t need to waste hours on the phone with us
- By striving to keep the customers we recruit with excellent value and service
- By analysing your data to identify ways to cut usage
Price Fact Sheets
New South Wales